CasinoswithSkrill.com (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
We do not collect personal information actively. Any personal information we process will only be information that you voluntarily provide to us when contacting us directly through the Websites or Apps.
Information automatically collected
How do we use your information?
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share and disclose your Personal Data with your consenting the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your Personal Data where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your Personal Data where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose with your consent.
Is your information transferred outside the EEA?
Our servers are located in European data centres. If you are accessing our Websites from outside of Europe, please be aware that your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your Personal Data.
Any transfer of your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area will always be based on:
- the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or by the relevant data protection authority; or
- an adequacy decision by the European Commission, which confirms that the third country is able to provide adequate protection for your Personal Data; or
- Your consent, or another legal basis on the basis of which we are entitled to make the transfer.
What is our stance on third-party websites?
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices of any third parties. We cannot ensure the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, including other websites, services or applications that are not affiliated with our Websites.
How long do we keep your information?
While you are a customer, we will need to retain your Personal Data to meet our legal and contractual requirements. However, when you stop using our services, we will retain your Personal Data for a period of five years. There are several reasons why we keep your Personal Data, including:
- To comply with legal obligations under EU / local laws (for example, anti-money laundering regulations or licensing regulations);
- To establish or defend legal claims (such as negligence claims) that may be brought against us;
- To fulfil our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information in question;
- Our legitimate interests where we have carried out comparative tests;
- To comply with the guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal Data we process. We have a dedicated anti-fraud department and have advanced systems in place to detect and prevent suspicious activity. Any account involved in suspicious activity will be suspended and subjected to a very thorough investigation. If, as a user, you have any concerns about activities involving your accounts, such as transactions you do not recognise in your transaction history, or unexpected changes in your balance, please contact us immediately. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is entirely secure. Transmission of Personal Data to and from our Websites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under eighteen (18) years of age. By using the Websites, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If we learn that Personal Data from users less than eighteen (18) years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such Personal Data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at hello@CasinoswithSkrill.com
What are your privacy rights?
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to
(i) Request access and obtain a copy of your Personal Data:
You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data. Furthermore, you also have the right to request that your Personal Data in our possession that is possibly incorrect, or that has changed since you originally provided it, be updated or removed. These requests are processed free of charge and can be sent via email to hello@CasinoswithSkrill.com
(ii) Request rectification or erasure:
You can ask us to remove your Personal Data (the “right to be forgotten”). This happens, for example, when:
- the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- you have previously given consent to the use of your Personal Data but decided to withdraw it and we have no legal basis to use it under the law on the protection of personal data;
- the processing of your Personal Data takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests and we cannot demonstrate any overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the data processing;
- under the GDPR, we have no legitimate basis for proceeding with the processing of your Personal Data;
- the data must be removed to comply with legal requirements;
This right is subject to a mandatory retention period, pursuant to local laws and regulations.
(iii) Restrict the processing of your Personal Data:
You have the right to ask us to restrict (“block” or “suppress”) the processing of your Personal Data. When processing is restricted, we may still retain your Personal Data, but we will not use it further. We maintain a list of those who have asked us to block further use of their Personal Data, to ensure that this restriction is respected in the future. You can exercise this right when:
- you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Data (while we verify the facts);
- the processing is illegal and you object to the removal of the data, requesting instead the limitation of the processing;
- we no longer need the data but you request it to exercise a right or defend yourself from legal action; is
- we process your Personal Data for our legitimate business interests but you object, and while we check if there are grounds to proceed with the data processing.
(iv) Data Portability:
You have the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided to us, in a commonly used automatically processable format. This allows you to obtain your data and reuse it for your own purposes and for various services.
However, this is not a general right and only arises when the processing of your Personal Data:
- is based on your consent or, where necessary, for the performance of a contract;
- when the data are subject only to automated processing.
(v) Object to data processing:
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data which is:
- based on our legitimate business interests (including profiling); or
- carried out for statistical and research purposes.
(vi) Withdrawal of consent:
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident of the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your Personal Data, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Cookies and similar technologies
Do we make updates to this policy?